Monday, January 26, 2015

winter break




                                                          Winter Break Description
     
       My winter break was pretty good I played basketball a whole lot and i was sleep a lot. I also went to meet my dads girlfriend finally and she was really nice she was about 5'4 and she was really pretty, she was really pretty and nice. when i meet her she was really excited to meet me and she was excited to meet us. She spent all day with us she bought us food and took us to K1 Speed and she beat me and my little brother and then lost 8 times back ti back and we was laughing hard. After that we slept over her house and we had went to crossfit workouts with her and she was having fun and me, my brother and my dad we were struggling just to do the first couple workouts that she had. We were driving back home and everybody was acheing my brother was crying because it hurt so much. I was just sitting there soar but i was kind of use to it because of sports. I also grew a couple more inches. After that I slept. for 8 hours straight. My bed felt so soft I took a hot shower and when i got in my bed it felt like i was sleeping on clouds it was so comfortable and it was a good sleep. That sleep you have when you dont want to get up, when u wake up and feel really refreshed and you look good because you had a good sleep last night when your ready to start your day. Once i had woken up i had began to start playing the game and i played Advance Warfare and it was fun killing and shooting people online with my gun it really get compettive and I really was liking it. 
            
                My winterbreak was fun on my birthday i turned 17 and i went out go kart racing and i really enjoyed it. I celebrated my birthday for a couple more days after the actual day i had. Then finally i went paintball shooting and i had so much fun. The mud and people slipping and they yelling "ouch" then the referee says "your out" this was really crazy it was called SPEEDZONE. This was fast paced and a lot of shooting happeneing in the part of the paintball place. As a overall my winterbreak was actually good.


3 comments:

  1. This is a great essay. I like how you described everything very well. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had fun on your winter break. Nice essay, really descriptive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a great winter break. Really nice, descriptive essay.

    ReplyDelete