Wednesday, May 27, 2015

an inicident that happened to was, when i was 14 my mother had a health problem like always and she always needed help doing the normal things that she needed to do everyday. She then had a stroke and i remember just looking at her a couple of minutes before and hse was ok. i had walked right bye her room and saw her shaking in the bed  and i walked to her bed and she was shaking and twitching and she was having a seizure and i remeber how pale she was and i was worried about me almost losing my mother. Her tongue was purple because she had bit down and hurt her tongue from having the seizure. She was so cold like the first night of winter . Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and i was crying screaming and yelling because of my mom. Me yelling my sister was panicing and she was trying to get in the door she quickly grabbed the phone dailed 911 and she was struggling just to explain because of me and how loud i was screaming.  my sister was trying to speak on the phone"I,I dont know whats wrong with my mom." I remeber the ring it felt so long before the lady picked up the phone and once my sister finished the lady said "the ambulance is in route" then soon my mother cam too and she said she could nnot feel half of her body. so she was just laying there and struggling to do anythijg my sister and me trying to call our familly members so they could know whats going on once the ambulance arrived my mother was swiftly taken out of the bed by the paramedics and she was

No comments:

Post a Comment